Gold plated connectors / HDMI 1.4 version
. HDMI type A to type A with a cable with gold plated connectors
. Version: HDMI 1.4v
. Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
. Cross section AWG: 26
. Coating: a net of pure nylon for greater anthektikotita
. Connector: Gold-plated
. Shield: Triple, Aluminium.
. Lead: copper (OFC)
. Without oxygen copper conductor
. Length: 2m
. Quality: Hdmi official license for the cable from the HDMI,
has passed testing by the HDMI ATC
. Packing: Blister
. Stardard HDMI cable, a guide to copper, with triple shield
1) 24K gold plated connnectors ensures superior signal transfer and lifetime of maximum performance.
2) 4 twisted pairs of projections OFC stranded conductors with foam PE insulation layer,
to improve the high frequency response for greater bandwidth and efficient signal transfer.
3) Aluminium foil wrapped around each twisted pair.
AL foil wrapped around the entire inner core and shielding with copper braiding,
screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI.
1) 100% open and short tests
2) Hi-pot: DC300v 10ms
3) Insulation resistance: 10m ohm per minute
4) Contact resistance: 3max