- Package pcs
- Origin of place: Made in Indonesia
- Used for electronic instrumentation Bluetooth flashlight light gift toy clock light gyro remote control digital products electronic sports music card
- Panasonic's mature manufacturing process uses lithium-ion batteries and strict quality inspection to ensure that each product maintains lasting power.
Low self-discharge, 5 year shelf life, suitable for long-term storage
- Do not pile up the batteries in a messy or bare place. When using and storing the battery, avoid direct contact between the positive and negative terminals of the battery and avoid contact between the battery and other metal materials. Because this will cause the battery to be short-circuited with a strong current and generate a lot of heat, causing the battery to catch fire or explode. (A messy, barely stacked battery as shown)
- Do not solder directly on the surface of the battery. Heat generated during welding can damage the sealring, diaphragm, and other parts, causing electrolyte leakage and internal short circuits that can cause fire or explosion.
- 3 volt